What parents can do to help their child transition to middle school.
- It is very important for you to be involved and aware of what is happening in your child's life during this growing and changing time we call middle school.
- Become active by keeping lines of communication open. Call us and schedule an appointment to talk with your child's teacher with any concerns you might have. Get Ed-line information so you can check his/her grades daily.
- Make time to talk to your child and be alert to any unusual behaviors.
- Attend school functions and volunteer when you can.
- Encourage your child to use their head and make positive choices on a daily basis.
Let your child know you are there for them with love, encouragement, and understanding. When we all work together we can help students succeed in middle school, high school, college and life!