Welcome to Princeton Middle School
Our mission is to offer all students; an education within a safe environment that will enhance and improve their academic and personal lives by incorporating 21st Century teaching skills.
We are proud of our tigers who participated in the Young Writers Contest. Each student put forth a great effort, submitting creative and unique works. Our school winners are:
- First Place: Julia Conner - "Hollow"
- Second Place: Kelsey Robinette - "My First Day"
- First Place: Bradford Hurt - "The Quest for Chrysaor"
- Second Place: Isaac Shafer - "God's Got This"
- First Place: Melody Williams - "The Perfect Gift For Me"
- Second Place: Kalie Thomason - "Sophie"
Great job tigers! Thank you for representing Princeton Middle School with such talent and class. We are so proud of you all!
February is Heart Health Month
Taking care of yourself can lead to a longer, healthier life. There are seven simple steps that research has shown can make a difference. Each involves making good choices and require some discipline, but all are doable.
- Eating better, which can stave off chronic disease. Steps include increasing your intake of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.
- Maintaining a healthy weight because this can reduce the burden on your heart, lungs, blood vessels and bones.
- Exercising, which can help with your cholesterol levels, weight and muscle tone.
- Quitting cigarettes because even one can hurt you.
- Managing blood pressure. Unhealthy ranges strain the heart, arteries and kidneys.
- Controlling cholesterol to give your arteries the best chance to stay clear of fatty blockages that reduce blood flow.
- Reducing blood sugar. This can lower the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
Learn more about being "Heart Healthy" by visiting: healthyforgood.heart.org